Fire at Tutties

Tutties Neuk Inn in Arbroath, the scene of a kitchen fire on Thursday (September 25). Picture by Wallace Ferrier.
Tutties Neuk Inn in Arbroath, the scene of a kitchen fire on Thursday (September 25). Picture by Wallace Ferrier.

Firefighters were called to an Arbroath pub yesterday (Thursday) after a fire broke out in the kitchen.

At 5.05 p.m. Fire and Rescue Scotland received a report of a fire at Tutties Neuk Inn opposite Gayfield, Arbroath.

Two appliances attended and discovered a fire in ground floor kitchen to the rear of the property and also a small spread of fire to the first floor flat.

Three water jets and a ventilation fan were used by firefighters and operations had concluded by 6.45 p.m.