This week our photograph from the archives shows Inverkeilor School.
With no accompanying information we would hazard a guess that it was taken in the early part of the 20th century, if not earlier.
The main building dates from 1850 and a tall single-storey range was added in 1880 by architect William Aitkenhead. Today, the original part of the school building appears to be completely unchanged.
However, the school has been expanded with a very modern wing had been added to the side of the building nearest the photographer.